Two of the scholastic challenges facing middle school students are effective planning and personal organization. To assist Reeds Brook Middle School students to meet these challenges, the faculty utilizes a binder system and a grade specific supply list. Student planners will be provided.
2017-18 School Supply List:
6th Grade Students supplies you will need:
➢ Book covers ➢ Homework folder
● One sturdy hardcover 2 inch zippered 3-ring binder
● Eight binder folders of specific colors: Reading -dark blue, English -light blue, Math -red, Social Studies -purple, Science -green, Mod -yellow, and Spanish -orange.
7th & 8th Grade Students supplies you will need:
- 7 one inch binders- a binder for each class to be left at school, plus one for homework to go back and forth with student
- 1 stretchy book cover
- 2 single subject notebooks
All Students are asked to have:
● A zipper binder pouch for pens and pencils
- LOTS of pencils #2, and erasers/eraser caps
- Black and Blue pens
● Basic calculator
● Inexpensive Ear Buds/Headphones to be kept in binder
Physical Education: Sneakers that stay secured to student’s feet and clothes that allow movement and participation.
Band and Chorus: 1 inch binder